If you want access UI of Xen Hypervisor and its Guest OS, then Follow steps-
1) Download and Install Xming
Xming is application that enables you to obtain a server port for Windows system.
2) Download and Install Putty
1) Open Xming.
2) Open Putty, and Put Hostname/IP and Port in Session.
3) Go to Connection-> SSH -> X11
Click the checkbox – Enable X11 forwarding
Now Click on Open.
4) Xen Hypervisor will start in Putty Session, After putting usename and password.
5) Now hit command
And Xen UI will be open in Xming.
Now, You can create VM on Xen Machine easily , also start-stop and clone it.